Call today on (Lo-Call) 0845 643 2827

Or email [email protected]

test2protect - NICEIC Domestic Installer test2protect - NICEIC Approved Contractor

Specialists in Electrical Testing

What needs testing?

What needs testing can be split in to three categories:


  • The electricity supply from outside a building to the main fuse and electricity meter. This is the responsibility of the Electricity Supplier.

  • The fixed wiring (fuse box and all final circuits) within the building.

  • Any appliance (from hand held to fixed) which is plugged or wired in to the fixed wiring of the building.


The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) and The Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) make recommendations for the type and frequency of testing that is required for each category.


When combined with accurate records, these tests are the only way to discharge your legal obligations and provide peace of mind to you and your employees / customers / tenants.


Call us for FREE advice and information as to how the above effects you.

WHO NEEDS TESTING? WHAT NEEDS TESTING? WHY USE test2protect > What right middle left1